What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Use of Personal Data
We use the data collected from our site in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you have requested from us, or which, based on your preferences, we feel you may be interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- To process transactions
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails please email únsubscribe’and it will be done so immedaitely 🙂
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies.
We will provide personal information about our customers to third parties outside our group companies. These third parties usually help us in providing goods and services to you, and include:
- Couriers (who we arrange to deliver goods to you on our behalf).
- Organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks.
- Outsourced service providers (e.g. market research agencies).
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside our group of companies:
- Where we have your express permission to do so.
- Where it can reasonably be inferred from the circumstances that you consent to the disclosure to the third parties.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Leelouanne Pty Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We try to limit the information we provide to third parties to the information they need to help us provide goods and services to you. We also enter into contracts with these third parties that require them to meet the privacy standards we set for ourselves in handling your personal information, and use your personal information only for the purposes that we gave it to them.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices please contact The Privacy Officer, by telephone 0410 693 524 or emailing [email protected]